US Army Navy Retractor Set
Acheron Instruments’ US Army Navy retractor set is a set of surgical retractors used in multiple surgical practices especially retracting soft tissues and organs. This set is given the name Army Navy because it is derived from the military due to its durability and toughness.
- Able to reach multiple angles of retraction with its multiple styles in a set
- Provides enhanced surgical control with its ergonomic long handle
- Prevents local injury with its ideal blade design
- Double-ended design for enhanced versatility
- Our products are ISO-certified
- SKU: 164715
- CATEGORY: GENERAL SURGERY INSTRUMENTS,
- TYPE: Retractor
- TAGs: US Army Navy retractor set , retractor
Product Overview of US Army Navy retractor set
US Army Navy retractor set is a specialized set of surgical tools that surgeons use in multiple surgical applications. The primary use of this tool involves its assistance for easy retraction of tissues and organs,
Surgeons use this set to lift the tissues and organs gently out of the way to perform surgical tasks with greater ease. Also, this set features retractors comprising a unique design that generally comes with double-ended blades. Moreover, the curved ends of these retractors are generally blunt preventing inadvertent damage.
Additionally, the ergonomic solid handle of these retractors provides enhanced grip to the surgeons for performing their tasks efficiently and reducing fatigue. Also, these retractors comprise tips that are smooth and round preventing any damage or harm to the surrounding structure.
US Army Navy retractors are made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes them highly durable and makes your surgical performance highly efficient.
Benefits and features
Improved Exposure: This retractor set can gently and effectively retract the organs and tissues. They also provide a clear and unobstructed view during surgery.
Blunt Blades: these retractors typically have blunt blades that minimize the risk of injury to the surrounding tissues.
Various Sizes: This set comprises retractors that come in different sizes and styles. Surgeons choose the size and the type of retractor based on the patient's anatomy and the specific surgical requirements.
Durable Material: The retractors in this set are typically made from high-quality, durable German stainless steel materials. This ensures that the instruments can withstand the demanding conditions.
Double-ended design: the retractors of this set come in a double-ended design to assist surgeons in different surgical applications. Also, this feature enhances the efficiency of the procedure and saves time.
Versatility: These retractors come in multiple sizes to accommodate different patient anatomies and surgical requirements. Also, this versatility allows surgeons to choose the most appropriate retractor for the specific procedure.
- Material: Our US Army Navy retractor set is made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: This set of instruments comes in multiple sizes. The approximate size of this tool is 8.5”
- Handle Design: The ergonomic solid handle provides ease of use and maximum control to the operator
- Surface Finish: These retractors are comprised of a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations of sizes and dimensions to suit different surgical applications.
- Compliance Standards: Our US Amy Navy retractor set is CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.