Acheron Instruments’ sponge bowl is a specialized tool that is useful during surgeries to hold sponges. This provides maximum effectiveness to the surgeons while performing surgeries.
- Ensures optimal support to the frame with its border lip
- Comes in different sizes to suit different surgical applications
- Provides great stability with its flat and wide bottom
- Our products are ISO-certified
- SKU: 471135
- CATEGORY: GENERAL SURGERY INSTRUMENTS,
- TYPE: Holloware
- TAGs: Sponge Bowl , holloware
Product Overview of Sponge Bowl
Sponge bowl offers a wide range of surgical advantages. This tool is greatly useful in multiple surgeries to hold sponges. Also, this instrument is primarily useful to hold sponges and other materials if needed to perform surgeries with greater ease and comfort.
The round hollow profile and a flat wide base of this tool are essential to hold sponges and other medical materials in place. The flat and wide base is ideal to ensure a higher level of stability and ease of use.
This tool is also lightweight in nature and comes in compact sizes to take up less space on the operating table. Moreover, the sponge bowls come in multiple sizes and capacities to suit multiple surgical scenarios.
Additionally, there is a lip on the border of this device that fits greatly around the frame of this tool and provides great support.
This instrument is made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes it durable, robust, and easily sterilizable.
Benefits and features
Design: The bowl often has a flat and wide bottom to ensure maximum stability and prevent tipping during use.
Rounded Edges: the edges of the device are round and usually feature a border lip. This prevents any sharp edges that could potentially cause injury during use.
Reusable: This tool is reusable as it is made from high-grade German stainless steel material.
Multiple sizes: This surgical device comes in multiple sizes with different holding capacities to suit different surgical applications
Lightweight: This tool is lightweight in nature and ensures easy handling with maximum comfort for the user
- Material: Our sponge bowls are made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: This tool comes in multiple sizes. However, the approximate size is 32.5x28x1.6cm.
- Surface Finish: These sponge bowls are comprised of a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations of sizes and capacities
- Compliance Standards: Our sponge bowls are CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.