Acheron Instrument’s Gallipot is a device that surgeons use in numerous surgeries. The purpose of this tool is to pour and hold medical substances, and antiseptic fluids as well as for mixing or merging medical substances.
- Easily carries medical substances with its border lip
- Available in multiple sizes to suit different surgical scenarios
- Optimally holds fluid with its round hollow profile
- Our products are ISO-certified
Product Overview of Gallipot
Gallipot is a great medical equipment that offers a vast range of surgical advantages. This tool is primarily used to withhold different medical solutions most reliably.
It features an ideal design comprising a circular opening at its top side that allows for pouring the fluids safely. Also, medical practitioners use it in different surgical specialties especially to pour the fluids capacity ranging from 20 to 1300 cm. Additionally, surgeons can easily mix and merge different medical fluids required in a medical setting.
This device has a flattened and lightweight design that is compact and saves space in the operating area. Moreover, this device is easy to sterilize and clean with its smooth-surfaced profile.
This tool is made with high-grade German stainless steel material that comes with a satin finish to reduce glare. Also, this high-quality material makes it durable and reusable in the long run.
Benefits and features
Size: Gallipots have an ideal size to save space in the operating tables with capacities ranging from a few ounces to a pint or more. Also, this size is suitable for storing and dispensing small quantities of medicinal substances.
Shape: this device typically has a cylindrical or slightly conical shape, with a narrow mouth and a wide base. This design facilitates easy pouring and merging of the contents.
Spout or Lip: Some gallipots have a border lip or spout that makes it easier to pour the contents without spillage.
Multiple sizes: This instrument comes in multiple sizes to suit various surgical settings
- Material: Our Gallipots are made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: This tool is available in multiple sizes with a capacity ranging from 20 to 1300ccm to suit different medical specialties
- Surface Finish: These gallipots are comprised of a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations of sizes
- Compliance Standards: Our Gallipots are CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.