Spencer Stitch Scissor
Acheron Instruments’ Spencer stitch scissor is a versatile surgical tool that surgeons use in multiple surgical applications. This instrument is useful for cutting and dissecting internal as well as external sutures.
- Enhanced precision due to short blades
- Easily slides under the sutures due to its hooked tip
- Allows comfortable handling due to ergonomic finger ring handles
- Our products are ISO certified
- SKU: KM35092
- CATEGORY: GENERAL SURGERY INSTRUMENTS,
- TYPE: Scissor
- TAGs: Spencer stitch scissor , Spencer stitch scissors
Product Overview of Spencer stitch scissor
Spencer Stitch scissor is also referred to as Liptauer stitch scissor and serves a variety of surgical benefits. This tool is principally used to cut and dissect sutures. For this purpose, it features a hooked tip that assists surgeons to slide it easily under the sutures.
This incredible tool allows precise dissection with its short blades. Also, these blades comprise beveled hook tips that can easily cut the sutures by sliding underneath them. Moreover, these specialized beveled blades make cutting more effective by directing force onto a very sharp edge.
Moreover, the finger ring handles are ergonomically designed that allow comfortable handling for the user. The instrument has smooth outer edges that allow these scissors to slide under the sutures easily.
Additionally, this tool has a lightweight and streamlined design that makes it easier to handle. This instrument is also available in two kinds of lengths to suit different surgical requirements. The rivet screw joint of this tool enables fast manipulation and instant cutting action.
We manufacture our Spencer Stitch scissors with premium-grade German stainless steel material that lasts longer in your operating rooms.
Benefits and features
Design: This scissor has an ergonomic design that makes it comfortable to use
Variations: this tool is available in two different sizes and lengths to suit different surgical requirements.
Material: they are made with high-quality German stainless steel material that makes them easily sterilizable durable and robust
Finger ring handles: the ergonomic finger ring handles allow comfortable handling and decrease user fatigue
Beveled hook tip: it features a unique hooked tip that allows it to slide easily under the suture and make the procedure super efficient
Blades: The blades of this scissor are generally short which enhances surgical precision
- Material: Our Spencer Stictch scissors are made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: The approximate size of this tool ranges in length from 3 ½” to 5”
- Handle Design: The ergonomically designed finger ring handles provide ease of use and maximum control to the operator
- Surface Finish: These Spencer Stitch scissors are comprised of a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations of sizes to suit various surgical needs
- Compliance Standards: Our Spencer stitch scissors are CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.