Acheron Instruments Nelson scissor is a versatile surgical tool that surgeons use in multiple surgical scenarios usually for blunt dissections. The long structure of this instrument makes it ideal for thoracic surgeries.
- Prevents local trauma with its blunt tips
- Provides access to the deeper tissues with its long slender design
- Greatly useful in thoracic surgeries
- Made with high-grade German stainless steel
- Our products are ISO certified
- SKU: 462148
- CATEGORY: GENERAL SURGERY INSTRUMENTS,
- TYPE: Scissor
- TAGs: Nelson scissors , Nelson scissor
Product Overview of Nelson scissors
Nelson scissors are great surgical tools that are useful in different surgical scenarios. This surgical instrument is primarily useful for dissecting delicate tissues with its blunt tips. Moreover, this tool features a blunt tip that prevents inadvertent tissue damage.
Despite its numerous surgical benefits, this tool is not used during suturing procedures. They must not be used for cutting tough tissues, drains, or heavy tissues. This instrument features a specialized slender and long design that enables access to deeper surgical areas. Additionally, this instrument comes in both curved and straight variations to suit multiple surgical applications.
We manufacture Nelson scissors from premium grade German stainless steel material that makes them durable and easily sterilizable for reusable in the long run.
Benefits and features
Design: This instrument features a scissor-like design that makes the surgical procedure convenient by easy handling of the tool
Versatility: This versatile surgical tool is useful in multiple surgical applications including Cardiovascular, ENT, gynecology, orthopedic, thoracic, neurosurgery, and plastic surgeries.
Material: the material used for manufacturing this tool is high-grade German stainless steel to ensure the highest durability and reliability
Variations: this surgical tool is available in both straight and curved variations to suit different surgical scenarios
Blunt tips: this instrument features blunt tips that enable delicate dissection of soft tissues
Long/slender structure: the structure of this tool comprises a long and slender body that makes it accessible in hard-to-reach spaces
- Material: Our Nelson scissors are made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: The approximate size of this tool is 9” in length
- Handle Design: The ergonomically designed finger ring handles provide ease of use and maximum control to the operator
- Surface Finish: These Nelson scissors are comprised of a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations both straight and curved tip variants to suit different surgical applications
- Compliance Standards: Our Nelson scissors are CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.