Lister Bandage Scissor
Acheron Instruments’ Lister bandage scissor is a multipurpose surgical tool that is useful in multiple surgical procedures. This tool is useful for cutting dressings and bandages as well as for sizing instruments. Also, this instrument comes in handy when surgeons need to cut through tough tissues in surgeries.
- Provides better access due to angled blades
- Enables comfortable handling due to lightweight design
- Provides enhanced support during dissection with its probe tip
- Our products are ISO-certified
- SKU: 142415
- CATEGORY: GENERAL SURGERY INSTRUMENTS,
- TYPE: Scissor
- TAGs: Lister bandage scissor , scissors
Product Overview of Lister Bandage Scissor
Lister bandage scissor is a versatile tool that is useful in multiple surgical applications. This instrument is especially useful to provide support during dissection procedures as it comes with a specialized probe tip.
The unique probe tip of these scissors not only protects delicate tissues but also serves to isolate structures without causing any inadvertent damage. Additionally, the instrument features smooth outer surfaces that are essential to effortlessly glide between structures.
This multipurpose scissor is able to cut plasters, bandages, dressings, sutures, dead skin tissues, etc. Moreover, this tool has beveled blades that can easily slice through the tissues. Also, the blades are extra sharp which enables effortless dissection in different surgical scenarios.
Furthermore, this tool provides better accessibility and visibility to the surgeons as it comes with angled blades. The ergonomic finger ring handles of this tool are essential for reducing the user’s fatigue and provide enhanced grip to the surgeons to perform the task easily.
These scissors have a streamlined and lightweight design that allows easy and comfortable handling. Also, it comes in different sizes and lengths to assist surgeons in different surgical scenarios.
These scissors are made with high-grade German stainless steel material that lasts longer in your operating room toolkits due to their highest durability and reliability.
Benefits and features
Finger ring handles: The finger ring handles of this tool ensure comfortable handling and enhanced grip
Material: this instrument is made with the highest-grade German stainless steel material that enhances its durability and reliability.
Multiple purposes: This versatile tool is greatly useful in multiple surgical applications including general surgery, neurosurgery, ENT, cardiovascular, Oral & maxillofacial surgeries, etc.
Probe tip: Lister scissors typically feature a probe tip on the bottom blade that is generally rounded and blunt in nature. This design helps prevent accidental injury to the patient while cutting through dressings and bandages.
Multiple patterns: This instrument features multiple patterns including both straight and curved jaws to suit different surgical scenarios.
Angled Blades: The blades of these scissors are often angled at a slight upward curve. This design allows surgeons to slide these scissors easily under bandages without causing harm to the patient's skin.
One Serrated Edge: One of the blades usually features a serrated edge. This serration helps prevent slippage, grip the material being cut and
also provides better control.
Versatility: this tool is primarily designed for cutting bandages and dressings. However, Lister scissors can also be used for other tasks in a medical setting, such as cutting gauze or tape.
- Material: Our Lister bandage scissors are made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: The approximate size of this tool ranges from 3 ½” to 7 ¼” in length
- Handle Design: The ergonomic finger ring handles provide ease of use and maximum control to the operator
- Surface Finish: These Lister bandage scissors are comprised of a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations including sharp and Super-sharp variants. Also, the serrated jaws are designed to suit different surgical applications. Moreover, the left-hand version of this instrument is beneficial for surgeons who find it different to use the right-hand version.
- Compliance Standards: Our Lister Bandage scissors are CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.