Joseph Single Ended Skin Hook
Acheron Instruments’ Joseph single-ended skin hook is a hand-held tool that surgeons use to hold back skin edges and hold flaps of tissues in different surgical procedures. This allows surgeons to access deeper areas of the surgical site.
- Enables deep surgical access due to its elongated shaft
- Available in multiple variations to suit different surgical needs
- Provides optimal control with its ergonomic solid handle
- Our products are ISO-certified
- SKU: 442100
- CATEGORY: GENERAL SURGERY INSTRUMENTS,
- TYPE: Hook Probe
- TAGs: Joseph Single Ended Skin Hook , hook-probe
Product Overview of Joseph Single-Ended Skin Hook
Joseph single-ended skin hook is a great surgical handheld device that offers a vast range of surgical benefits. This instrument is of utmost importance in ENT, general, and plastic surgeries. Also, the primary function of this tool is to retract, grasp, and manipulate skin tissues or edges. It is especially useful during pharyngeal and intranasal surgical procedures.
Therefore, this tool features a single-ended hook-shaped tip. This unique tip allows surgeons to retract the flap of the skin layer by embedding the prong in the desired tissue. Moreover, this instrument can also reach narrow spaces with its ideal length and hook shape.
Additionally, the handle of this tool is textured and round which tapers to the end of the hook. Also, this tool gently lifts and manipulates the skin during various stages of a surgical operation. The tapered and long shaft of this instrument can reach deep surgical areas to have better accessibility to the surgical site.
These skin hooks are made with high-grade German stainless steel material that lasts longer in your operating room toolkits due to their highest durability and reliability.
Benefits and features
Precision: The instrument provides enhanced precision with its ideal design to ensure gentle handling of delicate tissues, minimizing trauma to the skin.
Design: The elongated and slender design with a single pointed end is ideal for retracting skin tissues.
Material: This tool is made with premium-grade German stainless steel material that enhances its durability and makes it reusable with easy sterilization.
Handle: The handle provides a comfortable grip and also features knurling or other texturing to prevent slipping during use.
Variety of Sizes: These skin hooks are available in various sizes to accommodate different surgical procedures and patient needs.
Elongated shaft: The elongated shaft of this tool is essential to reach narrow and deeper surgical sites.
- Material: Our Joseph single-ended skin hooks are made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: The approximate size of this tool ranges from 6 ½” in length
- Handle Design: The ergonomic solid handle provides ease of use and maximum control to the operator
- Surface Finish: These Joseph single-ended skin hooks have a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations of lengths to suit different surgical requirements.
- Compliance Standards: Our Joseph single ended skin hooks are CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.