Doyen Abdominal Retractor
Acheron Instruments’ Doyen abdominal retractor is a specialized tool that surgeons use in multiple surgical specialties. This tool is useful to expose underlying cavities, organs, and other hidden areas of the operating site by widening the surgical incisions.
- Enhances surgical vision with its concave upper blade surface
- Optimal control due to ergonomic hollow handle
- Retracts multiple tissue layers with its wide curved blades
- Our products are ISO-certified
- SKU: 164521
- CATEGORY: GENERAL SURGERY INSTRUMENTS,
- TYPE: Retractor
- TAGs: Doyen abdominal retractor , retractor
Product Overview of Doyen Abdominal Retractor
Doyen abdominal retractors are essential tools that offer a wide range of surgical advantages. Surgeons use this multi-purpose tool for manipulating tissues. Also, this instrument prevents the risk of local injury with its blunted rims with a curved wide blade.
Moreover, the shape of the upper surface area of the blade is concave in curvature. This shape is ideal for retracting large tissue sections while maximizing the vision of the surgical area with its concave outline.
Additionally, there are two anterior projections on the bulky hollow handle of this tool. This assists surgeons with a comfortable grip and prevents slippage.
Doyen abdominal retractors come in multiple sizes of working ends to suit different surgical applications. Also, this tool is made from high-grade German stainless steel material that lasts longer in your operating rooms for its high durability.
Benefits and features
Curved blade: The blade of this tool has a curved design with a special concave-like shape. This shape is ideal for retracting large tissue sections.
Blunt ends: The working end of this tool is generally blunt prevents damage to the surrounding tissues
Maximum vision: The incredible concave outline of this instrument provides maximum vision of the operating field
Hollow handle: this instrument comes with a bulky hollow handle along with two anterior projections. This feature is ideal for improving the grip and preventing slippage
Multiple variations: This tool comes with multiple sizes of working ends to suit different surgical scenarios. This feature is useful for retracting both large and small sections of tissues while retracting procedures
- Material: Our Doyen abdominal retractor is made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: This tool comes in multiple sizes with the approximate length ranging from 9 ½” to 9 ¾”
- Handle design: it features a hollow handle with anterior projections to provide surgeons with a firm grip
- Surface Finish: These retractors have a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations of sizes in length and different working end sizes
- Compliance Standards: Our Doyen abdominal retractor is CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.