Double-ended Skin Hook
Acheron Instruments’ double-ended skin hook is a versatile surgical tool that surgeons use to retract skin tissues. This tool is commonly useful in dermatology, ENT, General, and plastic surgical procedures.
- Allows deep surgical access due to tapered shaft
- Dual working ends for enhanced versatility
- Allows optimal retractions with its sharp points
- Allows maximum control due to solid handle
- All our products are ISO certified
- SKU: 442104
- CATEGORY: GENERAL SURGERY INSTRUMENTS,
- TYPE: Hook Probe
- TAGs: double-ended skin hook
Product Overview of double-ended skin hook
A double-ended skin hook is an extremely useful surgical instrument that is useful in multiple surgical scenarios. This tool serves multiple benefits, especially in nasal and reconstructive procedures. This tool is useful for holding, grasping, and elevating the flaps of the skin in multiple surgical scenarios. Also, this tool is primarily useful to reveal the underlying tissues of the skin. Moreover, this double-ended tool has a round hook at one end comprising a sharp tip. This feature allows the surgeons to perforate the tissues traumatically thereby performing remarkable retraction. Also, we also manufacture this tool featuring blunt tips that is useful in surgical procedures that demand aesthetic outcomes. The unique design of this tool allows for reaching deep hard-to-access areas. Furthermore, this tool is made from German stainless steel material which makes it robust and durable with a longer lifespan.
Features and Benefits
Double tips: This tool comprises a double-ended design having two ends or tips, each typically with a curved or hooked design. This feature allows the user to have flexibility in manipulating and retracting the skin from different angles.
Versatility: The dual-ended design enhances versatility during surgical procedures. This also allows the surgeon to choose the most suitable end for a specific task or situation
Gentle Tissue Retraction: The hooked or curved tips are designed to gently lift and retract the skin. The unique hook reduces the risk of excessive trauma to the surrounding tissues.
Fine Construction: Fine construction assists in the precise manipulation of tissues. Also, it makes them suitable for delicate procedures such as plastic surgery or skin grafts.
Handle Design: The ergonomic handle design of double-ended skin hooks provides surgeons with a comfortable grip and optimal control during procedures. Also, they feature horizontal ridges to prevent slippage.
Shaft: This tool comes with a tapered design on a straight shaft. This structure enables reaching narrow surgical spaces easily
- Material: Our double-ended skin hook is made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: The approximate length of this tool is 6”
- Handle Design: The ergonomically designed straight solid handle provides ease of use and maximum control to the operator
- Surface Finish: These skin hooks are comprised of a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations including sharp-tipped and blunt-tipped models
- Compliance Standards: Our skin hooks are CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.