Crile Wood Needle Holder
Acheron Instruments’ Crile wood needle holder is a versatile surgical tool that is useful in multiple surgical procedures. This tool is used to secure and hold surgical needles while suturing procedures.
- Available in serrated and non-serrated versions
- Multiple sizes available to suit different surgical scenarios
- Allows self-retaining clamping with its ratchet locking mechanism
- Comes in ratchet or without ratchet locking mechanism to suit different surgical indications
- Our instruments are ISO certified
- SKU: 510410
- CATEGORY: GENERAL SURGERY INSTRUMENTS,
- TYPE: Needle Holder
- TAGs: Crile wood needle holder , needle holder
Product Overview of Crile wood needle holder
Crile Wood needle holders assist surgeons in different surgical indications, especially during suturing procedures. This tool helps surgeons to handle the surgical needles while performing suturing procedures.
This tool comes in multiple lengths and sizes to suit different surgical applications. Also, most of these needle holders have a ratchet locking mechanism that allows clamping the tool at the desired place. This makes performing surgical procedures quite easy.
Additionally, there is a special groove on its handle along with slender jaws that may or may not have cross serrations. This is because these needle holders are available in cross-serrated or smooth jaws. Both variations accommodate surgeons at different levels. Moreover, it features long shafts that are ideally useful to access deep surgical spaces.
Also, tungsten carbide insert variation is also available for this tool and is known for its high tensile strength.
We manufacture Crile wood needle holders from high-grade German stainless steel material that makes them reliable, durable, and reusable in the long run.
Benefits and features
Design: This tool features a unique design with a special groove on the tip of its handle. This groove is ideal for handling suturing needles and assisting surgeons to manipulate them easily.
Shafts: the shafts of this instrument are long and straight which makes them ideal for providing better accessibility to the surgical sites.
Ratchet locking mechanism: most variations of this tool feature a ratchet locking mechanism that allows clamping the tool at the required place in surgeries. This assists surgeons in efficient performance and decreases user fatigue.
Jaws: the jaws of this tool come in both serrated and non-serrated versions. Also, the serrated version provides an enhanced grip on the tool.
Material: This surgical instrument is made with premium-grade German stainless steel material that lasts longer in your operating room toolkits.
- Material: Our Crile wood needle holders are made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: The approximate size of this tool ranges in length from 6” to 9”
- Handle Design: The ergonomically designed finger ring handles provide ease of use and maximum control to the operator
- Surface Finish: These needle holders are comprised of a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations in lengths and sizes. Also, there are both serrated and non-serrated versions available to suit different surgical applications. Apart from this, ratchet and non-ratchet locking mechanism versions of this tool also make them versatile tools.
- Compliance Standards: Our Crile wood needle holders are CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.