Thumb Dressing Forceps
Acheron Instruments’ Thumb dressing forceps are versatile surgical instruments that are useful to grasp, hold, and manipulate surgical dressings, sterile gauze, or other medical material during surgical procedures. Their tweezer-like structure makes them easy to handle and is considered one of the most commonly used tools in operating rooms.
- Available in both curved and straight variants to suit different surgical indications
- Serrated and non-serrated versions for enhanced versatility
- Made with high-grade German stainless steel
- Tweezer-like handle to reduce user fatigue
- Our product are ISO certified
- SKU: 181106
- CATEGORY: GENERAL SURGERY INSTRUMENTS,
- TYPE: Forcep
- TAGs: Thumb dressing forceps , forcep
Product Overview of Thumb dressing forceps
Thumb dressing forceps is a tweezer-shaped surgical tool that is excessively used in surgical procedures. This tool is greatly used to hold surgical dressings and other medical materials in medical settings.
This surgical instrument features a pair of tapered jaws that assist surgeons in reaching deep surgical areas. Moreover, the tweezer-like design and flat stem reduce user fatigue by forming a spring system.
Additionally, most of the variations of this tool feature fine serrations that are helpful for grasping delicate tissues as well as removing debris to create a sterile working environment. There are horizontal ridges on some versions of Thumb dressing forceps that ensure an efificent grip.
We manufacture our Thumb dressing forceps from premium-grade German stainless steel material that makes them durable, reusable, and easily sterilizable.
Benefits and features
Design: This tool comprises a tweezer-shaped design that allows it to be operated with the thumb and one or more fingers.
Tips: This tool comes with serrated tips that are beneficial to provide a secure grip on dressings, gauze, or other medical materials. Also, this helps prevent slipping during manipulation.
Fine Pointed Ends: The forceps typically have pointed and fine ends to allow for precise handling of delicate or small materials. This is important in tasks such as removing or securing wound care materials or small dressings.
Curved or Straight Pattern: These forceps come in either a straight or curved design. The choice between the two depends on the surgeon’s preference or the specific application.
Variety of Sizes: these forceps are available in multiple sizes to accommodate different tasks and preferences. Some may be more suitable for general use while other ones may be used for fine, detailed work.
- Material: Our Thumb dressing forceps are made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: The approximate size of this tool ranges in length from 4” to 12”
- Handle Design: The tweezer-shaped handles provide ease of use and maximum control to the operator with its spring mechanism
- Surface Finish: These forceps are comprised of a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations in lengths and sizes. Also, there are both serrated and non-serrated versions available to suit different surgical applications.
- Compliance Standards: Our Thumb dressing forceps are CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.