Sims Uterine Sound
Acheron Instruments’ Sims Uterine Sound is a specialized surgical tool that surgeons use to determine the length and depth of the cervical canal. This tool is also helpful for determining the position of the uterus which is a crucial measure undertaken before any instrumentation to safeguard the uterus from potential damage.
- Prevents damage to the soft tissues due to its blunt tips
- Ideal for precise assessment with its fine graduation
- Decreases user fatigue with its lightweight design
- Our products are ISO-certified
Product Overview of Sims Uterine sound
Sims uterine sound is an essential surgical instrument that offers great surgical benefits. This tool comes with blunt tips that reduce the risk of potential injury to the uterus. Also, this tool is ideally useful for determining the uterus's position as well as its length. This feature is useful prior to instrumentation. moreover, it also detects retroverted uterus and anteverted uterus.
This device can easily be inserted into the vagina as it comes with a long shank that makes the insertion easier for detecting the uterus length. Furthermore, it prevents inadvertent damage to the surrounding structures with its smooth outer edges.
Additionally, the streamlined and lightweight design of this tool makes it comfortable to handle for the user. Also, there are fine graduations on the working end of this instrument which assesses the length of the uterus accurately.
This instrument is made with high-quality German stainless steel material that makes it robust, durable, and reliable in the long run.
Benefits and features
Graduated Measurement: Uterine sounds are typically marked with fine graduations that allow healthcare professionals to assess the depth of the
Smooth Surface: This instrument has a smooth surface that facilitates easy insertion, minimizes discomfort, and prevents damage to the
Multiple applications: This tool is ideally used in multiple applications, especially in gynecological procedures. IUCD placement, curettage, and dilatation are a few gynecological procedures where this tool comes in handy.
Material: this device is made with high-quality German stainless steel material that makes it highly durable and easily sterilizable. Also, it requires low maintenance because of its high tensile strength
Blunt/ bulbous tips: The tips of this tool are blunt and prevent inadvertent tissue damage. Also, the bulbous tip reduces the risk of puncturing the wall of the uterus.
- Material: Our Sim Uterine sound is made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: This instrument is available in multiple graduation markings including centimeters and inches variation.
- Handle Design: The ergonomic solid handle provides ease of use and maximum control to the operator
- Surface Finish: This device is comprised of a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations of graduation markings i.e. cm or inches.
- Compliance Standards: Our Sim Uterine Sound is CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.