Acheron instruments’ Scalpel handle is an extremely useful and versatile surgical tool that is useful in multiple surgical settings. This specialized device is used to hold and manipulate the blade of the scalpel for procedures such as tissue separation.
- Suitable to fix multiple surgical blades
- Comes in multiple variations and sizes to suit different blades
- Transverse ridges on the handle for firm and secure grip
- Our product are ISO certified
Product Overview of scalpel handle
A scalpel handle is a useful surgical instrument that is applicable in a vast range of surgical scenarios. This tool is primarily useful to hold and manipulate the blades of the scalpel. Surgeons use scalpel blades to make incisions during surgeries or dissection. These blades are extremely sharp and mostly small in size. There is a groove at the handle tip that fits different sizes of scalpel blades. Also, the most commonly used scalpel handles are generally round or flat. However, there are different kinds of scalpel handles available to suit different surgical requirements. The most common types include scalpel handle numbers #3, #4, #5 #4L, and #7. Each scalpel handle comes with its own distinctive features and is chosen by surgeons according to their surgical preferences. Furthermore, this tool is made from German stainless steel material that makes it reusable, durable, and last longer in your surgical room toolkits.
Features and Benefits
Design: this tool generally comprises a pen-shaped, cylindrical, and slender design that adds to the comfortable handling and ease of use
Material: The material of this tool is high-grade German stainless steel that makes it robust and durable
Grip: Scalpel handle comes in multiple styles in either textured surface or ergonomic features for enhanced gripping action that in turn increases the precise control
Compatibility: This surgical instrument comes in various sizes to accommodate different blade sizes. Their design is compatible with a range of scalpel blade types, allowing surgeons to choose the appropriate blade for the specific procedure.
Transverse ridges: Most of the handles of this tool comprise transverse ridges that enhance comfprtable grip and also prevent slippage
Tip: This instrument has a slotted tip design for inserting and holding the blade statically
Variations: Scalpel blades come in different variations to suit multiple surgical blades for enhanced precision in cutting and making incisions
- Material: Our scalpel handle is made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: The approximate length of this tool is 5 3/8”
- Handle Design: The ergonomically designed handle with transverse ridges provides ease of use and maximum control to the operator
- Surface Finish: These scalpel handles comprise a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations where each variant has a specific design to suit different kinds of blades
- Compliance Standards: Our scalpel handles are CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.