Acheron Instruments’ Russian forceps are specialized tools that are used for manipulating and gripping delicate tissues. This surgical instrument is greatly used in general, plastic, cardiovascular, and neural surgeries. Surgeons prefer this tool due to its atraumatic action and ease of use.
- Protects soft tissues due to its micro serrations
- Provides a secure grip to the tissues with its specialized serrated tips
- Ergonomic design for optimal handling
- ISO-certified our forceps to uphold a systematic approach to quality control.
- SKU: 181365
- CATEGORY: General Surgery Instruments,
- TYPE: Forcep
- TAGs: Russian forceps , Russian tissue forceps
Russian forceps are a versatile surgical tool that is used by surgeons in various surgical fields. This type of forceps is commonly used to hold and grasp delicate tissues during surgeries characterized by their toothed and straight jaws. These forceps have an ideal design that prevents inadvertent tissue damage. Also, the broad tips of this tool reduce damage to the tissues by ensuring equal distribution of force. Additionally, the serrated thumb of this device allows optimal handling of the instrument. Furthermore, the ergonomic and lightweight design of this tool allows comfortable handling and reduces the user’s fatigue. We at Acheron Instruments have an exclusive range of Russian forceps available for multiple needs to suit multiple surgical applications. Our forceps are crafted with the highest quality medical-grade stainless steel material making them reusable and sterilizable.
Applications of Russian Forceps
Our Acheron Instruments’ Russian forceps find applications in various procedures, including:
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: Russian forceps are greatly useful in plastic and reconstructive surgeries, especially during procedures like rhinoplasty, facelift, and augmentation for manipulating tissues.
Microsurgery: these forceps are essential to use in microsurgeries for handling and manipulating tiny tissues
General surgery: Surgeons use this tool commonly in delicate procedures where they require precise tissue manipulation
Dental Surgery: Oral surgeons and dentists may use Russian tissue forceps in procedures involving soft tissues, such as during extractions and gum surgeries.
Dermatological Procedures: Dermatologists may use these forceps when performing skin excisions and biopsies.
Benefits and features
The key features of Acheron Instruments’ Russian forceps include:
Reliable Tissue Grasping: Russian forceps feature wide broad tips for secure tissue grasping, reducing slippage in critical surgery.
Fine Teeth: the jaws of these forceps are equipped with delicate and fine serrations or teeth. These fine teeth reduce slippage and provide a better grip on the tissues
Versatile Sizing: Our dissecting forceps are available in different sizes. Additionally, we can tailor them for you to meet a diverse range of surgical needs and patient anatomies.
Ergonomic Design: Ergonomic design provides comfort and a secure grip, reducing hand fatigue during lengthy surgical procedures.
Circular serrated ring: This instrument features a tip with a circular serrated ring that causes minimal trauma and enhances grip on the tissues
Broad tips: The broad tips of this tool reduce damage to the surrounding area and ensure equal force distribution
Lightweight design: The lightweight design of this tool adds comfort to the use of this tool while performing surgeries
Narrow profile: the narrow profile of this tool allows enhanced precision
Spring handle: This instrument features a spring handle for better control over the tool
High-Grade Stainless Steel: Made from surgical-grade stainless steel, these forceps are durable, easy to sterilize, and corrosion-resistant, ensuring aseptic conditions and long service life.
Usage and Care Instructions
- Before each use, make sure to properly sterilize the Russian forceps.
- Before use, inspect the forceps for any signs of damage, corrosion, or wear. Also, do not use damaged or compromised instruments.
- Handle these forceps with care to prevent bending, breaking, or damaging the teeth or jaws.
- Ensure that you use the forceps only for their intended purpose.
- After each use, clean the forceps thoroughly. Also, use a mild detergent and warm water to remove any tissue debris, blood, or other contaminants.
- Gently scrub the teeth and jaws to ensure you remove all residues.
- Store the forceps in a clean, dry, and protected environment. Additionally, avoid contact with other instruments or materials that could cause damage or contamination.
- Occasionally lubricate the moving parts or hinges with a surgical instrument lubricant to maintain smooth functionality.
- Ensure that only qualified and trained medical professionals use the forceps. Inadequate training may result in improper use and damage to tissues or the instrument.
- We typically produce these forceps from premium-grade stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant and biocompatible.
- We have ISO-certified our forceps to uphold a systematic approach to quality control.
- We adhere to industry standards in our design, including tooth size, spacing, shank length, and handle design.
- Our instruments undergo rigorous testing for quality, safety, and performance.
- We use visual inspections and functional tests in manufacturing to ensure every instrument meets set specifications.
- The packaging is designed to maintain sterility and safeguard the instruments.
FAQs related to Russian forceps
How do I choose the right size of Acheron Instruments’ Russian forceps for my procedure?
The choice of size depends on the specific surgical task and patient anatomy. You can consult with our team for further guidance.
Can I use Acheron Instruments’ Russian tissue forceps in minimally invasive surgery?
These forceps are not an ideal choice for minimally invasive surgeries. We have plenty of other options available for such surgeries.
Where can I purchase Acheron Instruments’ Russian forceps?
You can source them directly from our website, send an email, or contact us on our given number for further assistance.
Russian forceps hold significant importance in the medical field, particularly for manipulating tissues in general, and neural and plastic surgeries. Also, this crucial tool must be a part of every operating room for its precision and versatility. If you are looking for high-quality surgical tools, Look no further!
Discover the remarkable difference that our Russian Forceps can make in your surgical practice. We at Acheron Instruments have an extensive range of sizes and features to choose from. Also, you can tailor your instrument to the unique demands of your surgical tasks and patient needs.
- Material: Crafted from high-grade stainless steel, these forceps offer durability, easy sterilization, and corrosion resistance for aseptic conditions and long service life.
- Size and dimensions: Common lengths for our forceps may range from about 4 inches (10 cm) to 6 inches (15 cm) cm) or longer.
- Tooth configuration: This tool comprises fine delicate serrations to prevent slippage
- Handle design: We have ergonomically designed the spring handle of this instrument to provide a secure and comfortable grip
- Surface finish: Polished and smooth to make this tool easier to sterilize and clean
- Product variants: These forceps are available in different variations based on their size, tooth configuration, single-use, or reusable.
- Compliance standards: These forceps are completely CE and ISO-certified, ensuring adherence to rigorous quality and safety standards in medical device design and production.