Micro Ring Forceps
Acheron Instruments’ Micro ring forceps are one of the essential clamping tools that are useful to compress delicate blood vessels as well as to grasp delicate tissues. Surgeons commonly use this tool in neurological, cardiovascular, and microsurgical procedures.
- Manipulates fragile structures with its ring-shaped tips
- Ensures maximum control with an ergonomic spring handle
- Suitable for multiple applications with its multiple tip sizes
- Our products are ISO-certified
Product Overview of Micro ring Forceps
Microring forceps offer a wide range of surgical benefits with their unique design. This instrument is primarily useful in small operating sites to manipulate arteries, veins, and arteries.
Also, this tool comprises a diamond dust coating on the inner surface of its tips that allows easier fixation of tissues. The ideal ring-shaped tips of this tool are useful to reach small surgical areas. Moreover, it maintains a steady grip during surgical procedures with the help of its pin-and-hold system.
Additionally, it features shanks that are semi-round in nature along with a spring action handle that ensures maximum control. Furthermore, the knurled style pattern on the outer surface of the shanks prevents finger strain and provides maximum comfort to the user.
Microring forceps are made with high-quality German stainless steel material that makes them durable and easily sterilizable. Also, it has a satin finish that reduces glare and makes it reusable for a longer time.
Features and Benefits
Design: This tool features ring-shaped small tips that can easily reach small surgical areas. Also, the design is ergonomic and lightweight making the manipulation easier during surgeries.
Ring handles: This tool features ring-shaped small handles at one end that allow a comfortable grip and prevent finger strain.
Spring mechanism: this instrument features a spring mechanism between the handles, which helps to maintain the open position of the forceps when not in use. This feature reduces hand fatigue during lengthy surgeries.
Variety: There are multiple variations of micro ring forceps available to suit different surgical needs. Also, there are multiple tip configurations available to assist surgeons in different surgical applications.
Fine tips: this tool features extremely delicate and precise tips that allow precise manipulation of structures and tissues.
Shanks: The semi-round shanks having a knurled style pattern along with a spring mechanism enhance the control and prevent finger strain.
- Material: Our micro ring forceps are made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: The approximate size of the tip diameter ranges from 1.0 x 0.5mm to 2.0 x 1.0mm
- Handle Design: The knurled pattern handle with spring mechanism provides ease of use and maximum control to the operator
- Surface Finish: These micro ring forceps are comprised of a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations including different tip sizes
- Compliance Standards: Our micro ring forceps are CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.