Acheron Instruments’ Kelly retractor is a specialized surgical tool that surgeons use to keep the incision or wound open. This handheld instrument is useful to get a clear view of the operating site by retracting the edges of wounds or surgical incisions.
- Prevents tissue slippage due to its terminal curved blade
- Different handle variations to accommodate surgeons in multiple surgical scenarios
- Able to retract large sections of tissues with its wide L-shaped blade
- Our products are ISO-certified
- SKU: KM51222
- CATEGORY: GENERAL SURGERY INSTRUMENTS,
- TYPE: Retractor
- TAGs: Kelly Retractor , retractor
Product Overview of Kelly Retractor
Kelly Retractor offers a wide range of surgical benefits with its incredible design. This instrument has a concave-like shape on the upper surface of the blade. This incredible feature helps provide a wider surgical view after retraction.
Moreover, this tool comprises a wide blade with a terminal curve in a downward direction and a right-angled position. This feature is greatly helpful in preventing local injury and enables surgeons to easily slide it inside the opening of the incision.
Additionally, this tool is useful in procedures such as thoracic surgeries, abdominal surgeries, and other surgical interventions where maintaining a clear view of the operating field is crucial.
Moreover, this instrument is available in multiple variations of blades to suit different medical settings. Furthermore, it comes in both loop and hollow grip handle variations to assist surgeons in different surgical scenarios.
Kelly retractors are made with high-quality German stainless steel material to enhance their durability and make them easily sterilizable
Benefits and features
Blade Design: The Kelly retractor typically has wide blades
that can be inserted into the incision site. Also, these blades gently hold
back the tissues, allowing the surgeon to work within the exposed surgical area.
Concave curve: The upper surface of the blade features a concave-like or bent crescent-shaped curve. This feature allows surgeons to get a wider view of the surgical site after retraction.
Handle types: This instrument is available in both loop and hollow grip handles. Surgeons can choose the one based on their surgical preference.
Multiple sizes: Kelly retractor comes in different variations of sizes and working end sizes to assist surgeons in different surgeries. Also, this feature allows surgeons to reach different layers of tissues.
- Material: Our Kelly retractor is made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: This tool comes in multiple sizes with the approximate length ranging from 9 3/4" 2 1/2" X 2" to 10" 3 1/2" X 2 3/4"
- Surface Finish: These retractors have a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Handle design: This retractor is available in both loop and hollow grip handles that surgeons can choose based on their surgical preference
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations of sizes in length and different working end sizes
- Compliance Standards: Our Kelly retractor is CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.