Biopsy Punch Forceps
Acheron Instrument’s biopsy punch forceps are specialized surgical tools that surgeons use to extract uterine tissue for biopsy samples. These forceps delicately excise, hold, and remove portions of uterine tissues to gather biopsy samples.
- Allows deep surgical access due to its long shafts
- Multiple tip sizes for harvesting different sizes of specimens
- Retains the sample safely with its alligator-like jaws
- Ensures maximum control due to ergonomic grip style handle
- Our all products are ISO-certified
- SKU: 728036
- CATEGORY: GENERAL SURGERY INSTRUMENTS,
- TYPE: Forcep
- TAGs: Biopsy Punch Forceps , Dermatologic punch , Skin punch biopsy forceps , Tissue punch biopsy forceps , forcep
Product Overview of Biopsy Punch Forceps
Biopsy punch forceps serve many surgical benefits by detecting any abnormalities of cells in the uterus. Surgeons use this tool to punch the uterine and cervix tissues safely with the help of its specialized alligator-like jaws for punch.
Also, it comes with a screw system that assists surgeons to harvest the tissues and locking their tips. Moreover, it comprises streamlined long shafts that make it easier for the surgeons to manipulate the vaginal cavity. Also, it also makes it easily reachable to hard-to-access areas.
Additionally, there is a rear thumb rest and a large ring on the grip-style handles of the instrument that ensures a firm and stable grip on the tool.
There are multiple lengths and designs available for this tool to suit different surgical preferences. We manufacture biopsy punch forceps from high-grade German stainless steel material that makes them durable and easily sterilizable.
Features and Benefits
Size and Shape: these forceps come in multiple shapes and sizes to suit different surgical approaches. The punch jaws in an alligator-like shape make it ideal to punch the sensitive tissues of the cervix and uterus securely.
Locking jaws: this instrument features a specialized locking mechanism that comes with a screw system to lock the tips at the desired area for tissue manipulation. Also, the ideal design of this tool prevents inadvertent tissue trauma.
Tips: the tips of this tool come in different configurations and can be locked in place with its screw system.
Multiple lengths: these forceps come in multiple lengths to suit different surgical settings.
Material: They are usually made of high-quality German stainless steel, which provides corrosion resistance, durability, and ease of sterilization. These are crucial for maintaining ideal conditions in surgical settings.
Shaft: the long and streamlined shaft of this tool allows it to reach in deep or hard-to-access areas making it an ideal choice for biopsies.
Grip handle: it comprises a grip-style handle that comes with a rear thumb rest and a large ring that ensures a stable and firm grip on the uterine/cervix tissues.
- Material: Our biopsy punch forceps are made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: The approximate size of the shaft of this tool ranges in length from 8 3/4" to 10” . Also, the bite of the jaws measures 3X5mm to 3.5x8mm
- Handle Design: The ergonomically designed grip handles provide ease of use and maximum control to the operator
- Surface Finish: These biopsy punch forceps are comprised of a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations including different shaft sizes and pattern. This accommodates surgeons in different surgical approaches.
- Compliance Standards: Our biopsy punch forceps are CE and ISO-certified which demonstrates a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and safety in the production of medical instruments.