Heaney retractor is one of the essential hand-held retractors that is extensively used in hysterectomy procedures to retract the vaginal walls without obstructions. This device assists surgeons in a wide range of surgical scenarios due to its unique design and various versatile patterns available. This instrument is manufactured with premium-grade German stainless steel material that makes it durable and last longer in surgical kits.
Heaney retractors have a unique design that makes this tool versatile and easy to handle during surgical practices. This instrument comprises a long handle and flat blades at both ends that are at a right angle to each other. The easy-to-handle design allows for better retraction procedures without any hassle or obstructions. This retractor has one curved blade and the other side has an L-shaped blade both having an atraumatic outline.
- Heaney retractors are essentially vital during various gynecological procedures such as vaginal hysterectomy.
- This hand-held retractor serves many surgical benefits that permit surgeons to broaden the surgical view during different gynecology surgeries
- This popular gynecology device has a unique double-ended design that is beneficial for retracting different tissue areas
- The blades on both ends of the retractor allow surgeons to perform reliable traction on delicate tissues including the peritoneum and urinary bladder
- The ergonomic central handle provides optimal control and comfortable handling to the surgeons
- The unique design also permits surgeons to perform fatigue-free and hassle-free surgery and saves their time and effort
- Heaney retractors are available in three patterns having different sizes of their working ends. Surgeons can choose among these patterns according to their particular surgical scenario
- The approximate length of this retractor ranges from 10” 1” x ¾” to 10 1 5/8” x 3 ¼”
Heaney retractors are manufactured in high-quality German stainless steel material that makes these tools robust, durable, and reliable. These surgical instruments can be easily sterilized following the standard method of sterilization for tools. They are rust-free, lightweight, and can withstand environmental changes.
Surgical retractors are extremely important pieces of equipment for use in all surgical scenarios. They provide a wide range of benefits, such as allowing surgeons to have better access to the surgical site, keeping tissue out of the way, and helping to maintain a sterile field.
These retractors are an essential part of any surgical tool kit and are used in operating rooms all over the world. They are designed to be lightweight, durable and easy to use, while also being able to hold tissue in place with minimal damage. They also provide a range of sizes and shapes to help ensure that the right retractor can be used for the right procedure. Surgical retractors are an invaluable piece of equipment for any medical professional, allowing them to perform their job to the best of their ability.
We at Acheron instruments provide a vast range of surgical retractors that can be used for plenty of different surgical procedures. Our surgical tools are crafted with highly qualified technicians, the latest technology, and the best quality material because we don’t compromise on quality. Don’t forget to check out our website to get an overview of our amazing products at the most reasonable prices.