Farabeuf Retractor Set
Acheron Instruments’ Farabeuf retractor set is a set of specialized retractors that surgeons use in multiple surgical specialties. This set of retractors is one of the most famous ones that surgeons use to retract, grasp, and hold layers of tissues in different surgical procedures.
- Prevents local injury with its atraumatic blunt blades
- Allows reliable retractions with its double-ended L-shaped blades
- Ergonomic solid handle for maximum comfort and grip for the surgeon
- Our products are ISO-certified
- SKU: 164700
- CATEGORY: GENERAL SURGERY INSTRUMENTS,
- TYPE: Retractor
- TAGs: Farabeuf Retractor set , retractor
Product Overview Of Farabeuf Retractor set
Farabeuf retractor set is a set of retractors that surgeons use in multiple surgical applications. This set comes in small, medium, and large sets to accommodate surgeons in different surgeries. Also, this set of tools is commonly used to hold, grasp, and retract multiple layers of delicate tissues and organs during surgeries. There are generally two pieces of retractors present in each set of Farabeuf retractor sets that come in various blade lengths.
This retractor set is one of the most famous retractor sets that surgeons use for different surgical scenarios for its numerous benefits. Additionally, it features a pair of blades that incline forward before transitioning into a straight form and then descend to a downward-sloping edge. This creates an outline resembling the letter L.
Moreover, the design of these retractors is ideal for retracting multiple layers of tissues. Also, the ergonomic solid handle facilitates surgeons to firmly hold the tool and reduces user fatigue especially in lengthy procedures.
The large version of this set is useful for retracting heavy and tough tissues in large areas such as intraabdominal organs. Also, the Farabeuf retractor set holds prime importance in different surgical practices including orthopedic, abdominal, and dental surgeries.
This set is made with high-grade German stainless steel material that enhances the reliability and durability of the tools.
Benefits and features
Improved Exposure: This retractor set can gently and effectively retract the organs and tissues. They also provide a clear and unobstructed view of the eye during surgery.
Blades: these retractors typically have double-ended blades. One blade of the tool is sharp and the other one is blunt which minimizes the risk of injury to the surrounding tissues. Moreover, the shape of the blade is ideal for widening the area of the incision site for better visibility.
Various Sizes: This set comprises retractors that come in different sizes and styles. Surgeons choose the size and the type of retractor based on the patient's anatomy and the specific surgical requirements.
Durable Material: The retractors in this set are typically made from high-quality, durable German stainless steel materials. This ensures that the instruments can withstand the demanding conditions.
Double-ended design: the retractors of this set come in a double-ended design to assist surgeons in different surgical applications. Also, this feature enhances the efficiency of the procedure and saves time.
Versatility: These retractors come in multiple sizes and blade lengths to accommodate different patient anatomies and surgical requirements. Also, this versatility allows surgeons to choose the most appropriate retractor for the specific procedure.
- Material: Our Farabeuf retractor set is made with high-grade German stainless steel material that makes this tool robust, easily sterilizable, and durable.
- Size and Dimensions: This set of instruments comes in multiple sizes. The approximate size of this tool ranges from 4 ¾” to 6” in length. The working end of these retractors measures 23 x 16 mm/26 x 16 mm, 26 x 10 mm/30 x 13 mm, 27 x 16/30 x 16 mm, 30 x 10 mm/34 x 13 mm.
- Handle Design: The ergonomic solid handle provides ease of use and maximum control to the operator
- Surface Finish: These retractors are comprised of a satin finish that enhances the functionality and longevity of the tool. It also improves visibility and increases corrosion resistance.
- Product Variants: This instrument is available in different variations of sizes and blade lengths to suit different surgical applications.